You'll Be In My Heart

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 
Just take my hand, hold it tight 
I will protect you from, all around you 
I will be here, don't you cry 

For one so small, you seem so strong 
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm 
This bond between us, can't be broken 
I will be here, don't you cry 

cause you'll be in my heart 
yes, you'll be in my heart 
From this day on, now and forever more 

You'll be in my heart 
No matter what they say 
You'll be here in my heart, always 

Why can't they understand the way we feel? 
They just don't trust, what they can't explain 
I know we're different but, deep inside us 
We're not that different at all 

Don't listen to them, 'cause what do they know? 
We need each other, to have, to hold 
They'll see in time, I know 
When destiny calls you, you must be strong 
I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on 
They'll see in time, I know, we'll show them together 

BELIEVE ME..I'LL BE THERE
YOU'LL BE HERE IN MY HEART..I'LL BE WITH YOU

Always, I'll be with you 
I'll be there for you, always, always and always 
Just look over your shoulder 
I'll be there, always 










*dari kecik sampai laa da besar tetap suka tgok cerita tarzan,
tgok byk kali pon tak jemuu..owhh pon cerita teletubbies :) *

Comments

Popular Posts